- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This bright, spacious bungalow is located on a quiet street in the popular Kensington neighborhood. This one-owner home offers 1144 sq. ft. on the main floor plus an in-law suite in the fully developed basement, plus a mechanic's dream triple garage. The large heated insulated garage is 30 x 21 ft, with a work bench and newer concrete driveway. The home is very well-kept and features new flooring upstairs, newer cabinets in the kitchen downstairs, some newer appliances, roll shutters on most windows, a sauna, and newer high-efficiency furnace. The large lot (50 x 125 ft) is fenced, treed, has a large garden, and a covered walkway from the garage to the house. Overall this is an excellent property in a very good location.
Courtesy of Jack Bawden
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate