- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Enjoy this move-in ready home in time for the holidays! The bright and open floor plan of this former show home is sure to impress. Resting on a large pie lot, this home welcomes you with huge windows and an open concept. The main floor features maple hardwood floors, a powder room, raised island, kitchen pantry, multiple built-ins, and ample storage. Upper floor has 3 bedrooms, incl. a king-sized Master with walk-in closet. Relax in the upgraded upstairs bath that features a luxurious corner soaker tub. The finished basement has a family room, 4-piece bath, laundry, loads of storage, and a large flex space, perfect for a den, exercise room, or 4th bedroom! Bonuses incl. A/C, gas fireplace, built-in audio speakers, and security system. Lake Summerside residents enjoy beach/lake access, plus convenient parks, trails, and schools!Brochure
Courtesy of Charles Weese
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network