- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fabulous University location at a fabulous price! You don’t even need a car to live here! Norfolk on Whyte is just a few minutes walk to the U of A Hospital, the LRT, Starbucks - on your way to campus, and Safeway. A spacious 733 sq ft main floor 1-bedroom that has a lovely, private east-facing patio. Extensively upgraded this condo features laminate flooring throughout with lino in the kitchen and bathroom. Recently painted throughout in white and grey tones including the kitchen cabinetry. Newer counter tops in the kitchen and bathroom, new tub surround, newer toilet and trendy light fixtures all add to the appeal. The in-suite laundry has full size stackable washer and dryer and the in-suite storage closet is large. The master bedroom is very spacious and has mirrored closet doors as does the hallway closet. One assigned parking stall #26 and for your guests, there's visitor parking! A prime location - walking distance to amazing restaurants, cafes and the river valley!
Courtesy of Sheryl Grier
Brokerage: Schmidt Realty Group Inc