- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TOP FLOOR CORNER LOCATION! WRAP AROUND BALCONY! 2 TITLED PARKING STALLS! 2013 BUILT! Welcome to Aspen Gardens where you will enjoy this 1,030 sq. ft. 2 Bedroom 2 Full Bath family home in the wonderful community of Larkspur. Appreciate all the Upgraded Features this home owns: Beautiful Open Concept, Hardwood and Ceramic Tiled Floors, granite counter tops, Stainless Steel Upgraded Appliances, Extended cabinetry to the ceiling, Same Floor Storage Cage, Modern & Contemporary Fixtures throughout, Banjo Counter Tops in both baths, soaring 9ft ceilings, 2 Spacious bdrms including a Huge Master with 3 piece Ensuite, Gasline to the BBQ, a Heated Underground parking stall AND an energized Surface Parking Stall, Fitness and Social Rooms! This home is located to all shopping amenities, Schools and Playgrounds, Public transportation, and easy access to the Whitemud & Anthony Henday. Condo Fees are $418/month which include Heat, Water, AND ELECTRICITY. Don’t let this Clean and Pristine home pass you by!
Courtesy of Bryan Mundo
Brokerage: Century 21 Vantage Realty Ltd