- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful 2 storey home with immaculate landscaping, very private back yard with newer 2 tier deck, fruit trees and fire pit, clay tile roofing, one bedroom or office on the main floor, open ceiling over living room and dining room, main floor laundry, upgraded kitchen, fully finished basement with new furnace in 2016. Lots of room for a young family. Backs on to open easement.
Courtesy of Russ McCurdy
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris