- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Cedarwood Court! The home to this spacious 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, court yard view townhouse! This home features a large living room with sliding doors to a patio, cozy kitchen with nook area, and half bath all on the main floor. Upstairs features 3 spacious bedrooms, and a 4 piece bathroom. The basement is currently undeveloped and waiting your own personal touch, and currently has a workshop area! Enjoy 1 stall for parking, and easy access to schools, shopping, and public transportation.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Norm Cholak
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate