- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Popular F floor plan (over 1000sq/ft). This Beautiful Suite has floor to ceiling windows, 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths, hardwood floors, granite counter top in the kitchen and baths, 9 foot ceilings, and central air-conditioning. Concierge service is also included as well as a gym and lounge. Also comes with 1 underground heated parking Stall on main level.Brochure
Courtesy of Charles Weese
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network