- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Undeniably one of the best situated condos in all of Downtown Edmonton with some of the finest views of the Legislature grounds & the River Valley. Ideally located on the main-floor, this 890 sqft condo features in-suite laundry & storage room, hardwood flooring, central A/C, spacious kitchen with maple cabinetry, stainless appliances, corner pantry, granite countertops, & breakfast bar, cozy living room, 2 large bedrooms including a lovely master with 4-pc ensuite, outdoor balcony with gas BBQ hook-up, and a titled heated underground 2-car TANDEM stall. Amenities include a top-floor fitness room and roof-top terrace, showcasing stunning SOUTH-FACING views of the River Valley. River Vista offers plenty of visitor parking, is walking distance to the Grandin LRT station, and neighbours 97th Avenue, offering convenient access to the University, South Edmonton, & the Downtown core.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ian Kondics
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate