- Building Type:
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TRULY ONE OF A KIND! Unique architectural features and inspiring interior design in the heart of Edmonton offering you the urban retreat you’ve been waiting for! Get right onto the river valley walking trails from your back door, grab your clubs and stroll over to Riverside golf course or just take in the amazing view from your large deck or one of your two patios! Inside this property features 1867 SQ FT, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a sunken kitchen and dining area with patio doors to a private deck that’s perfect for summer BBQs! Up the stairs you go to the living room w/ soaring ceilings to the upper loft, a tall stone fireplace and lots of windows letting in loads of sunlight. This unit also comes with main floor laundry, in suite storage and 2 heated underground parking stalls. All of this and you’re still only a 10-minute bike or bus ride from Jasper Ave and the New Ice District, you’ll never be out of the action!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of John Rota
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite