- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Absolutely mint condition and beautifully renovated. This two bedroom townhouse offers a park setting with deck. Renovations include flooring, cabinets, countertops, and paint. Open beam vaulted ceilings with wood burning fireplace. Assigned one parking stall. New front and back door and windows. Over 1,000 sq ft of living space.
Courtesy of Mark Cassidy
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals