- Building Type:
- Single Wide Mobile Home
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great starter home or perfect for someone down sizing! This is a great 3 bedroom home with lots to offer. Very bright and inviting kitchen with tile flooring, loads of cabinet space and plenty of counter space. Spacious living room with updated flooring. The master bedroom has its own door to the spacious 4pc bath. The 2 other bedrooms are good size awaiting your arrival. Outside your yard is fully fenced with fruit trees 2 sheds and plenty of parking. The shingles were recently replaced, lots of life left on them. This home is ready for you.
Courtesy of Daniel Rowland
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City