- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
2 Storey Townhome featuring 3 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. Laminate floors on upper level and living room and dining room. Vinyl floors in entry and kitchen area. Freshly painted. New floors in Kitchen, Dining Room and Living Room. Upper Floor 4 pc Bathroom renovated in July 2017 with new bath tub, vanity sink & top and fixtures. New Countertop in Kitchen in July 2017. Private yard. Condominium has replaced windows and doors & fencing. Lots of Greenspace. Close to schools & shopping. One of the sellers is a licenced Realtor in the Province of Alberta.
Courtesy of Mary Clennell
Brokerage: Citation Real Estate