- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Significantly reduced. Immediate possession & situated in the popular & mature tree – filled community of Prince Charles. Buying this home provides a unique opportunity to live in a cosy, brand new & affordable 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home, close to downtown, public transportation & all the amenities that metro living provides. On the main floor you will enjoy a large open plan with living room, cosy fireplace, dining area, plus a modern kitchen featuring granite counters, appliances & plenty of storage space. The second floor provides 3 good sized bedrooms & a family bathroom. The master bedroom offers a 3 piece ensuite & a large closet. The basement is roughed in & could be easily & inexpensively developed for additional living space. Outside you will enjoy a compact private yard to the rear & a detached single garage. Outstanding value & a smart buy. Visit REALTORS web site for additional information on this listing.