- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FANTASTIC LOCATION...GREAT INVESTMENT PROPERTY... POTENTIAL BASEMENT SUITE. Located in the desirable neighborhood of Prince Rupert, this modern bi-level family home sits on a quiet cul-de-sac only minutes from downtown Edmonton but far enough away to enjoy the peace and quiet of a luxurious neighborhood. With 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this home has a beautiful self contained basement with separate entrance and suite potential, ideal for the kids in a growing family. Located only minutes from NAIT, Royal Alex hospital, Rogers Place, Macewan and downtown. You will not find a more central and desirable location to attract a variety of tenants. Whether you are starting out, have a growing family or are an investor looking to rent, this home has tons of potential! A must see!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jason Macmillan
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite