- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to the perfect family home in Charlesworth! This bright fully finished air conditioned home is full of upgrades like: granite countertops, soaring windows, hardwood, tile, Nest thermostat, and Kevo smart-lock...door to name a few! The spacious entry way leads to the open layout living room, kitchen, and nook. Cook meals, do homework, entertain friends all here. An oversized sliding door off the nook leads to a giant deck (it's the full width of the house and almost doubles the entertaining space on the main floor!) and sunny south facing yard. The upstairs has all you need with a HUGE bonus room (with vaulted ceiling), 2 kids bedrooms, and a master suite with walk-in closet and spa-like ensuite. The basement features a large living room (currently a library, great place to curl up with a book), 2 other rooms that all have sound proofing insulation between the walls, and tons of storage! A double attached garage has more than enough room for your needs. This truly is the perfect family home!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Kevin Machado
Brokerage: Realty Executives Masters