- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
NEW PRICE! BACKING ONTO DECHENE PARK! LARGE WEST FACING PIE LOT IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC! Ditch the headache of your children's school commute and watch them walk to school (either Elementary or Junior High) in a couple minutes! These lots backing onto the park in Dechene are extremely rare! This ORIGINAL OWNER 2-storey home offers 2428 sq/ft above grade with 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms! CENTRAL A/C! OVERSIZED DOUBLE GARAGE IS 23X23 FT! 4 bedrooms on upper level with a 4-piece ensuite and walk-in closet in the Master Bedroom. Your kids will love the "cloud" ceiling in the professionally finished basement (done by Full House Renos) with a 5th bedroom, 3-piece bathroom, and large rec-room! Relax in the large pie-shaped backyard with a newer deck and bbq gas hookup. SHINGLES REPLACED APPROX 2012. Amazing cul-de-sac location tucked away quietly in the neighbourhood with easy access to ravine space (Wedgewood Ravine), schools, and all amenities. Come check it out!
Courtesy of Adam Dirksen
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre