- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Huge, south exposure 50 X 150 foot lot situated between McKinnon Ravine (Summit Drive) and a lovely, mature park in a quiet crescent. This is one of the best locations in Crestwood. The older home is one of Crestwood's first homes! Built around the turn of the 20th Century, this was originally a farm house on a quarter section of land. Lot 9 was purchased in 1919 and the home was likely built before that, current owner purchased in 1965. New maple kitchen in 2006, new furnace HWT 2013, front addition 1976 and . Premium location, on a quiet crescent. This block backs onto Summit Drive, you are just steps away from river valley trail access. Beautiful views of the park from the huge bow window in the LRm, and all three bedrooms upstairs. Garden was lovingly maintained by the owner. Huge triple size garage has two overhead doors. Build your dream home here and enjoy all that Crestwood has to offer - including top rated schools, walk to restaurants, coffee shops and all services.Brochure
Courtesy of Judy Clare-Packer
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence