- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 3 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! ~ RENOVATED & READY TO GO IN MEADOWLARK! This 3 level split has approx. 1,054 Sq. Ft. above grade and an additional 539 Sq. Ft. in the fully finished lower level for a total of almost 1,600 Sq. Ft. of finished space! A total of 3 bedrooms + 1.5 baths and single detached garage. Recently completed upgrades incl.; all NEW WINDOWS, LAMINATE FLOORS & CARPET, TRIM & BASEBOARDS, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, MAIN BATHROOM, AND WOOD PATIO. Other recent upgrades include newer shingles (5 yrs) & high efficiency furnace (3 yrs.). The lower level offers a huge family/rec room, laundry room, ½ bath/mechanical area and a huge crawl space area for storage. Well built... this home remains cool and comfortable even on the hottest summer days! Many walkable amenities very close by including; schools, banks, Walmart, restaurants, public library etc. 5 Min. to Whitemud.Brochure
Courtesy of Wendy Hamel
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate