- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Central A/C, 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 2200+ sqft 2 story home in North Edmonton. The main floor features hardwood flooring throughout. The spacious kitchen has granite counter tops, stone back splash, upgraded faucets, stainless steel appliances and pot lighting. The living room is just off the kitchen and features a central gas fireplace with a stone surround. The main floor also features a 2 piece bath, laundry room, and sizable front entryway. The upstairs features a huge bright bonus room with high ceilings, 2 sizable guest/children's bedrooms and a 4 piece main bath. The master suite is very private and features a large walk-in closet and a 4 piece ensuite. The basement is truly a must see! It features the 4th bedroom, custom 3 piece bath with heated floor, second living room with a wet bar with wine fridge and central fireplace with matching stone surround. The backyard is fully fenced and landscaped with 2 tier composite deck with pergola, gas outlets for bbq and lamps, stone patio and loads of flower beds
Courtesy of Joshua Tkachuk
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro