- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to upgraded 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bath and fully finished basement. townhouse in Park Hill. Bright kitchen offers lots of cabinets, new appliances, spacious and open living room has a designated space for dining table. Master bedroom is very spacious and features a walk-in closet, both bathrooms are updated. Basement is fully finished with a family room and laundry/storage room. Private, fenced backyard, low condo fees of $300/month. Great location just across the street from John D Bracco School, 5-minute walk to new Clareview Recreation Centre, LRT and bus station, shopping centre, restaurants, Cinema City Movies 12, Manning Crossing and Victoria Trail.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Christina Bieniek
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate