- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful 2013 Landmark energy efficient home. Very close to the Anthony Henday highway, playgrounds, school and shopping mall. This well maintained like new 1272 sq ft property offers three spacious bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms, a walkout fully finished basement with a beautiful view and no backyard neighbors, also with the water and drainage system ready to build an extra bathroom and kitchen if you are planning to rent it . Open concept main floor with dark hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops and eat-in island. Very spacious single attached garage, fenced back yard. Located in the desirable neighborhood of Charlesworth.Brochure
Courtesy of Jessie Jhand
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network