- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Home sweet home! Terrific townhouse with single attached garage in the most convenient of locations! Close to the yellowhead on the east end of town you are minutes from HWY 16, the Henday and so much more. This 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath townhouse looks out over green space. It's bright and welcoming with a master bedroom to fit your king sized bed with walk-in closet and two additional decent sized bedrooms. All appliances included.
Courtesy of Heather Faulkner
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence