- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BRIGHT IS BEST WORD TO DESCRIBE THIS HOUSE! Beautiful brand new 2454 sqft home has triple pane windows/ 9 ft ceilings all three levels/ quartz countertops/ white soft close cabinetry/ built in SAMSUNG/WHIRLPOOL appliances and much more. Upon entering bright open concept foyer with stunning chandelier welcomes you. Family room has stunning tile surround fireplace, beautiful hardwood flooring and large windows. Kitchen offers quartz countertops, gorgeous white cabinetry, pantry and built in appliances. Lots of sunlight in dining nook makes it perfect for enjoying family get togethers. Den/ full bath completes main level. Walk up the stained glass railing and two large bedrooms/ huge bonus room awaits. Master bedroom has spacious walk-in-closet and ensuite with soaker tub/ standing shower and his/her sink. Second full bath/ laundry finishes the upper floor. Basement has separate entrance and is untouched. Close to all amenities including ponds, park, schools & shopping.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sukhdeep Kahlon
Brokerage: Maxwell Polaris