- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this Hidden GEM in an Amazing secluded quiet location across from Gordon Drvnan Park, up the street from Youngstown school and a Short walk to every possible shopping amenity you could imagine. The upgrades to the home are numerous and include the complete exterior, windows, shingles, rear porch addition, bathrooms (basement bath has in-floor heat) Kitchen, 100 amp electrical service etc. The complete front and rear yard is a Botanical Oasis and low maintenance that include solar LED Lighting throughout the patio stone walkways. Enjoy the summer on the rear deck, Gazebo and patio areas. The Huge 24’ x 34’ RV/Triple Garage was completed in 2016 and no expense was spared and wired with 200 amp service and 220. It is also fully wired with security system and cameras (along with the house) and includes a ladder hatch to the large loft. Park your RV or any of your cars and toys.
Courtesy of Brad Warkentin
Brokerage: Century 21 Platinum Realty