- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Why pay rent when you can move into this lovely and Affordable 4 level split backing onto to school and park. Tucked away on a CU_DE_SACK in Lymurn. This property offers a bright living room with lots of natural light, and a spacious kitchen that has ample cabinets and counter space with eating area.The upper level has 3 generous sized bedrooms and a main bath. the lower level has a sunken family room with a beautiful fireplace and an adjacent 3 pcs bath plus a Den that is ideal for a home office. There is a beautiful well maintained back yard with an apple tree and a long driveway that is great for an RV parking. some of the upgrades include windows shingles, paint, a newer hot water tank. priced below city assessment and conveniently located within walking distance to schools shopping and all.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Donna Choucair
Brokerage: Maxwell Challenge Realty