- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Dolce Vita “Palermo” ½ duplex spec home features double garage, 3 bed, 2.5 bath, gleaming hardwood floors, granite countertops, 10x12 deck and much more! Front entrance has a walk in closet, sunken half bath at garage entrance. Open concept floor plan, with a corner gas fireplace, dining room with sliding doors to deck, kitchen w corner pantry & island with sink. 4 piece Stainless steel appliances. Upper floor has a media room, laundry with drain and storage shelves, 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom with linen space. Large master bedroom has walk in closet and ensuite with stand-up shower. Basement is unfinished and ready for your future expansion, includes roughed in plumbing and a large window. Some extras include roughed in central vacuum, iron spindle railings, tub and shower tile surrounds, high efficiency furnace with heat exchange recovery, Low-E windows, insulated and drywalled garage. Beautiful home at an affordable price… ready for your family.Brochure
Courtesy of Art Kominek
Brokerage: Grand Realty