- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Multi Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO GET IN!Own this 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath,for just $99,998. Heat, Water & much more are all included in this great property.This 2 storey apartment enjoys easy main level access to the unit & has 1220 s.f.of living area, 600 s.f. being below grade level & a WALKOUT to lawn & garden sunny west exposure yard, with private & peaceful views of the greenspace & park.Huge open concept Living room is perfect for entertaining,separate dining room leads to the kitchen to WINE & DINE or take it outside to the patio & yard for guest & family.The powder room,coat closet,pantry & storage,caps of this main level space perfectly. Upstairs you have 2 huge bedrooms with the equally large bathroom,2 linen closets & another large storage room made for all your toys & supplies.Upstairs leads to your landing with coat closet & your third entry to the home.Hassle free living with lots of space,under half a mile walk to the LRT,Schools,Costco,Canadian tire,Safeway grocery,McDonalds & more just a short walk away!