- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Bright and spacious Ground floor Condo unit has been completely upgraded. Two good sized bedrooms with two full bathrooms. The master bedroom has a large walk through closet with a private ensuite. The main bathroom, located next to the second bedroom, and a spacious living area. One storage room in the suite and one more storage room in the building. The kitchen features a large island. Professionally done osmosis water filter system. Large patio space and easy access to the parking area. This unit comes with one of the few available covered parking stalls. Close to schools shopping and new Meadows rec center.
Courtesy of Nusrat Akhtar
Brokerage: Maxwell Polaris