- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
2 BEDROOM END UNIT! Located within a 5 minute walk to the Grey Nuns Hospital plus easy access to Grant MacEwan, public transportation (including the future LRT line) and Millwoods Town Centre Mall. Upgrades include newer carpets, paint and laminate flooring. Both bedrooms are spacious; the master can easily accommodate a king size bed and features wall to wall closets. The kitchen is open to the living room and comes complete with smooth top stove, dishwasher and Kitchen Aid fridge. The large living room features patio door access to your covered patio for BBQ's or just relax and enjoy the green space and MATURE NEIGHBOURHOOD TREES. A four piece bathroom and handy IN-SUITE LAUNDRY room complete this home. Pets are allowed with board approval in this clean and secure building. With LOW CONDO FEES that include heat and water this AFFORDABLE condo makes a great home or investment property. CONVENIENCE & VALUE, Welcome Home!
Courtesy of Jackie Burgess
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre