- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to The Pointe Uptown! This upgraded condo features a recently renovated white kitchen with tile backsplash. There is ample room for a dining room table and the spacious living room features a sliding glass door out to the balcony. The balcony itself is stunning, looking out over the serene courtyard. The master bedroom is large enough to fit a king and features courtyard views, a large WALK THROUGH closet and 4PC ENSUITE! The second bedroom also has courtyard views and is right next to the 4pc main bathroom. The flooring has been upgraded with vinyl tile and vinyl plank flooring which is very easy to clean and maintain. The entire unit has been recently painted as well. For parking you get your own covered stall right by the main entrance. There is also ample street parking. The location is fantastic as well. You are just steps from the Edmonton Brewery District, Oliver Square, and 15-20 min walk to Rogers Place! What more can you ask for!
Courtesy of Adam Bree
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals