- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Check out this awesome two bedroom, two bathroom home that has been wonderfully kept and maintained by the original owners. The Master bedroom will easily fit a king size bedroom set and is complimented by a spacious walk in closet and attached ensuite. Carpet has recently been replaced along with a coat of fresh paint and updated corner fireplace. This plan features an open concept floor plan, plenty of storage with a nice size utility area. Convenience of stacked in suite laundry. Enjoy the comfort of parking in a heated underground stall #34 and have extra room to store your belongings in the secured storage unit. The building comes complete with a on site social room, exercise facility and guest suite for visitors! Located in a great community with easy access to major roadways, shopping and activities! Minutes away from the access to Anthony Henday, Northgate transit center, malls and within walking distance to grocery, dining and other amenities. A must see! Don't miss out on this opportunity.
Courtesy of Kristyn Rost
Brokerage: Maxwell Polaris