- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Picture perfect Carlton home. Meticulously maintained, 1,391 sf, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, half duplex, loaded with upgrades, & ready for your family to move into. This freshly painted home is in pristine condition, & features an open concept main living and dining area, complete with hardwood floors throughout. The living room is spacious, & the dining nook has patio doors leading out to a large south facing deck with gas line. The kitchen features dark cabinetry, a large island c/w breakfast bar, upgraded appliances, & a large walk through corner pantry to the attached garage, to make grocery shopping more convenient. A two piece powder room & a large foyer complete the main floor. The master bedroom, with 3 piece ensuite & walk in closet, a 4 piece main bath, two more large bedrooms, & the laundry nook, complete the upper level. Basement is undeveloped, & ready for a 4th bedroom, 4th bathroom, & a second living space. Fully landscaped and fenced. Nothing to do, but move in. Like new.