- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to the quiet neighborhood of Sherbrooke & this extremely well maintained and immaculate 2+1 Bedroom Bungalow on a huge corner lot. This bungalow is move-in ready and has loads of potential. The main level features a bright & sunny living room ideal for entertaining guests, a family dining room, & updated kitchen that features Satin Walnut Cabinetry, & newer Counter-tops & Backsplash. There are 2 good sized bedrooms on the main and a 4pce. bath. The lower level features an ultra large family room with a wood burning fireplace and a cozy bar, a 3rd bedroom & 3pce bath and large utility room that has an extra stove & sink. The immaculate yard features mature trees, an RV parking area, and an oversized double detached garage. This is an exceptional family home and a great value!
Courtesy of Lorraine Mah
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City