- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Adult 55+ living at its FINEST! Top notch facility with tons of amenities including a Social Room, Games Room, Theater Room, Fitness Room, Private Car Wash Bay in the Heated U/G Parkade, 2 Elevators, and A/C throughout the Common Areas! This open concept, ground level, one bedroom one bath unit has been meticulously maintained by its original owner and is sure to please! The spacious kitchen features upgraded S/S appliances, a peninsula counter top with flush eating bar overlooking the dining area and living room. The large Master Bdrm accommodates a king-sized bed with ease! Large bath and oversize doorways designed for wheelchair accessibility. Garden door access to the 11'x7' balcony to sit and enjoy the quiet park-like green space, forget the hustle & bustle with no traffic to be seen! In-suite laundry, in-suite storage, easy access to secure, heated u/g parking garage with one titled parking stall and storage locker. Visitor parking right out front! Condo fees less than $350/mo! Quick Legion access!
Courtesy of Tracy Krawchuk
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro