- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live in the highly sought after Copperwood in the Hamptons, a prestigious community of Craftsman inspired homes with strict architectural guidelines, surrounded by 14 acres of protected forest with beautiful walking trails. This custom built 2-storey Classic Landmark home sits on a large estate lot offering a triple car oversized heated and insulated garage. Beautiful open concept floor plan loaded with features such as 9 ft. ceilings, granite counters throughout, hardwood flooring, custom cabinetry, central air conditioning, gas fireplace, central vacuum system, custom blinds and gorgeous windows. Main floor has a den for office or formal dining room. The master has a spa-like ensuite with jetted tub and his and her sinks with an oversized shower. Backyard is paradise with huge deck, professional landscaping, underground sprinklers and hot tub. Exceptional home and superior location!