- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Safety and privacy. A rare opportunity to own a beautiful end unit home in a gated, adult community. Bright open floor plan features south facing living and dining room. Large bay window and double french doors let in plenty of natural light making the entire main floor bright and cheery. The large master suite contains a huge walk-in closet and a spacious 3 piece en-suite with a corner shower. Main floor laundry, island kitchen, double attached, insulated and dry walled garage, fully developed basement with all permits, large deck and patio in relaxing park like setting complete this property. Visit REALTORS website for more information.