- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This incredibly updated bungalow in the highly desirable community of Dovercourt is amazing! The coved ceilings and original hardwood floors have been retained on the main floor to keep the home’s character feel. The kitchen has been completely redone including maple cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless appliance package including gas stove. The main floor bathroom has been completely renovated with ceramic tile flooring, backsplash, and tub surround. The windows were updated to triple pane in 2007, and include custom blinds. Head downstairs, and you’ll be equally impressed! The professionally renovated, open concept basement has new carpet, a 4th bedroom, a living room with built-in speakers, as well as a spacious laundry room, and a new bathroom with shower! The furnace was replaced in 2013, along with new electrical, new plumbing, and hot water on demand. Your back yard is private, with new fencing (2015), and leads you to the NEW oversized double garage (2015). This home is a must see!