- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Nestled in the Heart of the SW, Glenridding Heights. Tree lined streets, walking paths, community outdoor rec area, a pond and a Tobaggan hill! This beautiful and cozy 3 Bedroom, 2.5 bath home comes with all the bells and whistles. Bonus Room, upstairs laundry!, QUARTZ countertop and a beautiful fireplace. Laminate and upgraded tile flooring, high efficiency furnace and triple pane windows. This home also comes with a single front attached garage, painted basement floor, a rear deck and LANDSCAPING! $3000 appliance allowance included! Buy with confidence. Built by Rohit. Actual property may slightly differ from photos.
Courtesy of George Fahmy
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty