- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Townhomes REDEFINED! LOW FEES! Large 2 storey, 3 Bedroom with an attached double garage! Spacious Kitchen with an island with Granite throughout large bedrooms with storage, included appliances and two and half baths! Over 27 acres of park/green space, over 6 acres of wetlands! Come & Live in Allard!. Enjoy the local skating rink, a new playground, sports fields for the active ones in the family. Be close the Blackmud Creek Ravine, Ellerslie road, shopping, schools, the new overpass, buses and the future LRT.
Courtesy of George Fahmy
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty