- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fantastic 2 bdrm, 2 bath condo in a concrete building, steps to Whyte Ave! This west facing corner unit has it all, with granite counters, upgraded stainless steel appliances, upgraded kitchen cabinets, engineered hardwood floors, insuite laundry, insuite storage, underground heated parking and Central Air conditioning. Location can't be beat with transportation at your doorstep, shopping and restaurants steps away, U of A within easy walking distance.
Courtesy of Lorraine Alfonsi
Brokerage: Maxwell Devonshire Realty