- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Wow! - You may have never seen a small bungalow look this good! At 819 sqft this two bedroom up and one bedroom down bungalow is beautifully designed with an openness that flows from the living room to the kitchen and dining area - perfect for having friends over! This home is really the perfect gem inside and out; beautiful mature tree-lined streets, a huge double deck overlooking the massive backyard, great for summer bbq's and beverages. The basement is awesome and set up perfectly for a roommate with a large bedroom and new 3 piece bathroom and a relaxing living area to watch movies or just unwind. Not only a great home, but this property is also a solid investment with the 50 ft x 141 ft lot which is big enough to subdivide for two skinny infill houses. Located close to downtown and just a few blocks from the trend-setting urban neighbourhood being developed at Blatchford Field. This central neighbourhood is perfect for anyone working Downtown, Royal Alexandra Hospital, NAIT, or even the West End!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Nathan Mol
Brokerage: Liv Real Estate