- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fantastic 50' x 130' west facing lot in the mature, quiet and central location of Idylwylde, seconds from where the new Bonnie Doon LRT station is to be located and minutes to downtown and the University. With a little sweat equity this would be a great family home. Few things that have already been upgraded in the home. 100AMP service, newer hot water tank and high efficiency furnace and A/C unit, upgraded attic insulation, and new appliances. Very large fenced backyard with 2 storage sheds and a detached single garage. Would also be a great opportunity for an infill down the road.
Courtesy of Kristopher Heuven
Brokerage: Maxwell Challenge Realty