- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TIME to BUY Now! Former Show Home, top quality!, close to all amenities! Fully developed 2 storey with 4 bedrooms. Awesome open floor plan w/ large kitchen w/tons of counter space, cabinets & pot drawers, GRANITE Countertops & corner pantry. Huge eating area with a garden door to the fully landscaped yard, it has a partly covered deck, and private patio area. Inviting, bright & cheery Great Room w/gas feature fireplace. Upstairs you will find a laundry room, 3 bedrooms, 4pc. bath + a huge master bedroom w/ luxurious 5pc. ensuite and walk in closet. The basement is developed with a 4th bedroom (w/walk-in closet), 4 pc. bath, huge rec room and lots of storage. The yard has mostly low maintenance landscaping a beautiful deck & patio area. Also, boasting a finished OVERSIZED Heated garage with hot and cold water. Other features include CENTRAL A/C, central vacuum, gas line for BBQ & high efficiency HWT(HW on demand) & furnace, extra wide concrete driveway & sidewalks, and 9’ ceilings. Many more features!Brochure
Courtesy of Myles Blewett
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence