- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Over 1000 sqft, 3+1 beds & 2 full bath(low flow toilet on main floor) bungalow in Glenwood on a 686.805 m2 lot. This lovely property has many upgrades including a fully finished basement, new roof(2015), new powered shed(2017), fence(2017), 2 fridges, gas stove, 2 dryers (one is for heavy duty work clothes), new paint in some rooms, power box in garage (2015), gazebo(2014) and water tank(2016). The basement has been freshly steam cleaned. It has a fully finished basement which is perfect for a large family. The home has a large kitchen space and lots of natural light. The home also has a very large fully fenced lot with a large shed and a detached single car garage.
Courtesy of Travis Bannert
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate