- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Albany! This beautiful Sangam home offers a superb location backing onto green space with walking trails on a quiet street. Walking in the open front entrance your greeted with ceramic tile and stone work and hardwood flooring following into the main living area. The kitchen has upgraded appliances, 7' quartz island with under-counter 2nd fridge, gas-range, soft close cabinets, granite countertops in the kitchen & all 3 bathrooms along with pot-lights throughout the house! The upper level has a large bonus room with lots of natural light, past the main bath and two good sized bedrooms the master bedroom has hardwood flooring, en-suite with steam shower, large walk-in closet..and don't forget the amazing view! On top of everything this home also has a separate side entrance to the garage & basement with wide staircase leading down, 3 large basement windows, hot-water on demand, roughed in for central-vac, alarm system. Come see it before its sold!
Courtesy of Erica Ammar
Brokerage: Maxwell Polaris