- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
HOLYROOD! Looking for an opportunity to create equity with some elbow grease? Consider this EXCELLENT opportunity to in this 1100+ square foot, 3 bedroom bungalow with fully finished basement. Hardwood floors. 2 Spacious Kitchens. Main floor bath has hookup for stacked laundry. Single attached garage. Massive lot and impressive sun-filled west facing back yard. Basement has second kitchen, bathroom, 1 bedroom, laundry and generous living space. Home needs cosmetic work and is perfect for any handy person or investor who wants to create equity through improvements. Lot is sub-dividable.
Courtesy of Eduard Deprato
Brokerage: YEGPro Realty