- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
If you are tired of the same ol' same ol', nothing unique, look at this incredible BILEVEL! The main floor has LOFTED CEILINGS in the living room with creatively designed OPEN BEAMS & a real stone look surround WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE. Like a modern country property in the city, it is cheery with warm, inviting colours, lots of light, and is a CORNER UNIT! In front is a huge PARK-LIKE GREEN SPACE with the parking stall close by and plenty of visitor parking. Well maintained with a newer hwt; furnace; bathroom countertop, sink, taps, tub surround, & backsplash; newer washer&dryer; kitchen backsplash, cupboards, stove&dishwasher; l/r fan; newer paint, trim (-1 bdrm); newer shingles. Off the back deck is a spacious yard with trees. The Grey Nuns Hosp.LRT stop (E side of 66, by 31 Ave) in 2020 will be a fabulous benefit nearby. Invest now! 2 bedrooms, laundry/storage down. Buses, shopping, golf, pool; quick access to Henday
Courtesy of Andrea Moen
Brokerage: Maximum Realty Inc.