- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Finally! An affordable home in a convenient location with room for your growing family! This home was built in 2005 with a young family in mind. Upstairs offers a large master bedrooms with its own, 4 piece en-suite bathroom, and walk in closet. Down the hall, you’ll find 2 more bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom. The main floor welcomes you with a bright, open concept kitchen & dining area, perfect for cooking meals while keeping an eye on the little ones playing in the sunken, south facing living room. Also located on the main floor is a 2 piece bathroom and den/office, with a large front, north-facing window. In the partially finished basement you'll find the laundry room, a 2 piece bathroom and potential bedrooms, kids’ play-room and/or a family/rec room. The yard is fully landscaped and includes a small deck, an apple & plum tree. The double detached garage offers the benefit of extra storage space available in the attic. This home is surrounded by walking trails & friendly neighbours.
Courtesy of Michel Lafleur
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate