- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This open floor 2-storey 2091 sq foot home is loaded w/upgrades. The main floor offers an open concept floor plan w/hardwood throughout, spacious kitchen w/granite counters, S.S. appliances and premium dark stain cabinets to match all railings. The living area features a flush to wall fireplace, plenty of windows that allow for natural lighting. Upstairs resides 2 spare bedrooms, full bath and large bonus room. Over top of the heated garage is the huge master suite that holds a 5 piece en suite & his/hers closets. Located on the a pie lot allows for a spacious fully fenced backyard paradise with multiple fruit trees/shrubs and a relaxing stone fire pit. A composite deck is excellent when entertaining and has built in gas line bbq. Close to the QE2, minutes from EIA, shopping, new k-9 school, medical/dentistry clinics & loads of walking trails through the ravine
Courtesy of Charles Weese
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network