- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
INCREDIBLE BRICK $2500 HOME FURNISHINGS CARD PROMO(conditions apply)...NO CONDO FEES...FULLY LANDSCAPED FRONT AND BACK...BESIDE A LAKE AND BRAND NEW SCHOOL. Step into this stunning, open concept Coventry built show home that is nothing short of amazing. The bright entrance welcomes you as you enter the living space with large windows flooding the home with natural light. Adjacent is the modern kitchen with tons of dark chic cabinetry, accenting counter tops and S/S appliances. The main floor also includes quaint dining area leading to the boot room with an exit out to the deck, endless closet space and 2 pc bathroom. Upstairs boasts 3 great sized bedrooms, convenient laundry room and 4 pc bathroom. The master bedroom has a beautiful 4 pc en suite and large closet area. Downstairs is an unfinished basement full of potential! The backyard is spacious, leading to the double detached garage with back lane entry! This home is in the quiet family community of Laurel Crossing. Welcome Home!
Courtesy of Scott Macmillan
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite